Engineering: Structures & Enclosures
IKERD assists Architects and Owners in the structural and enclosure design of buildings for new and renovation construction by offering the following services:
- Design ideas for architecturally exposed structures & enclosures.
- Innovative structural solutions that help achieve architectural design objectives
- Ideas that reduce cost and construction duration while enhancing functionality and serviceability
- Alternative structural and enclosure system studies for function and economy
- Assistance in coordinating and accommodating non-structural building components
- Design and documentation of structural and enclosure systems for contracting and construction
- Construction administration
Planning / Feasibility Studies
- Development of structural and enclosure concepts
- Budget pricing documents
- Value engineering of structural and enclosure systems
- Peer Review / Plan Check
- Design and constructability review
- Structural and enclosure economy review
- Building and Parking Garage Evaluation / Investigation
- Investigation of structural and enclosure concerns
- Structural and enclosure competency evaluation for prospective buyers and sellers
- Structural and enclosure loading and capacity analysis
More About Engineering & IKERD
IKERD is a licensed structural engineering firm. Our engineers specialize in providing creative solutions to unique engineering problems.
We are experienced in a wide variety of fields, so whether you want to update an existing building or begin a new project, we are ready to help you. Outside of our states of license, we have successfully partnered with structural, civil and industrial project engineers, helping them to find critical efficiencies and avoid conflicts by employing a collaborative approach backed by technological expertise.